Summer 2018 Internship
Phosphorus is a computational genomics company with the vision to create a world where every healthcare decision is optimized with genomics. Founded in 2016 and based in New York City, Phosphorus develops powerful data-driven software that enables labs around the world to deliver the most advanced clinical genetic tests. Phosphorus is committed to an active research and development program with an initial focus on decoding the genetic causes of infertility. With a team of experts in computational biology and computer science, Phosphorus is building a data network that will help providers, researchers and patients around the world better understand and harness the power of the human genome. For more information visit: www.phosphorus.com and @phosphorus.
What You Will Be Doing
As an intern at Phosphorus you’ll work closely with all with all departments. You will take ownership of entire projects from conception to implementation.
- You must be a rising Junior or Senior at an accredited University
- You must be self-motivated
- You must detailed oriented
- Participate and contribute to an environment where collaboration & cross-over of domain expertise (genomics, computer science, medicine, data-science, finance, clinical genetics) helps to drive an industry forward to improve healthcare.
- Stipend, group outings, lunches, weekly happy hours and co-workers who inspire you every day.